FlyingHippochildFlyingHippochild

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Spring Spring

Not bad

I liked, but am I the only person who has a tiny suspection this is stolen? I mean look at the rest of his work, the diffrence is huge...

WarCraft IV Beta Test WarCraft IV Beta Test

Gaaghghg...my eysh, they burn

The flatshy ligths thhey burn my eythes.....Good job. I likes it.

Chimpmunk Rap Chimpmunk Rap

fsdf

Wasn't there a good version of this? if anyone knows could they tell me where it is?

Rabbits Rabbits

Nice

But here's my rant: Dear god are some people just retarded, like this guy 'arrow' Wow lets ruin the movie for everyone else by saying what happens, jezus.

The Next-Project. The Next-Project.

Sorta spiffy

you get a small woo

woo...

The Tea Room The Tea Room

Hmmm

Did that have anything to do with a tea room?

Ah well good anyway

White Wall White Wall

Qutie spiffy

Very artistic, I don't know how well the vid suited the song, the white wall plaster seemed to fit...anyway all in all quite good

Dance Contest 2 Dance Contest 2

Woo?

No Woo's or Yay's for you, you geek humiliating, bad band promoting, effortless animator.

It sucked m8 sorry.

Powerguy-4000 responds:

you stink like poo.

the peggey movie the peggey movie

I WANT TO BUY A PEGGeY

I want to buy a peggey, then I want to pet it.
I want to buy a peggey, then I want to pet it.I want to buy a peggey, then I want to pet it.

Cartman's Song Cartman's Song

Cartman's Song

Yeah it is a direct rip from the film,but as other reviewers have said it really is a good flash movie. I agree with a previous reviewer, Cartman is too static but it's still funny, the sound quality is good, rest of the graphics are good, Very Southpark Style. I don't often laugh at flash movies but this one made me smile.

I'm still watching it as I review it so it must have replay value, otherwise I'm just REALLY bored.

A good loader as well, all good loaders should have stream and yours did so hey! Good movie altogether